Flow Execution Panel
- The Flow Execution Panel has been revamped to be more intuitive
- Data Set - In a sample, ability to limit the number of records from 1:N relationship.
- Data Set - Ability to add a sample for Smart Forms data set.
- Flow Builder - Ability to retrieve data based on a field.
- Flow Builder - Introduction of the 'Stop Flow' block.
- Flow Builder - Introduction of the 'Retrieve Document' block.
- Flow Builder - Improvement of the feature to test a flow.
- Control Panel - Ability to manage SSL certificates.
- Connected users are now disabled when the Login Connector is deleted.
- Control Panel - An administrator is now able to limit the time allowed for a data set to fetch the data avoiding long running requests to lock the server.
- Users - Password policy has been updated to increase the strength and minimum length
Microsoft Dynamics 365/Microsoft SharePoint Integration
- E-Mail (Dynamics) Block - Better handling at resolving the email address when not using an entity reference.
- Improvement to limit the number of API calls
- Roles are no longer removed after updating the Sugar APP.
- Ability to install a module twice without interfering with previously installed versions.
- Smart Flows now compatible with SugarCRM 9.2
Template Builder for Microsoft Word
- Improvement on label of the metadata fields
- Ability to map images and documents from a File System Connector
- Ability to map images and documents from an Xpertdoc Portal Connector
- Ability to map images and documents from an HTTP Connector
- XML external entity processing now disabled for incoming XML
- Captcha mechanism added to validate authentication when detecting bad logins
- Better indication for administrator when old style license expires
Flow Execution Panel
- Validation of custom data set interfere with the 'Next' button
- A non-active user should not be able to run flows using the /start endpoint
- Execution panel cannot load statistics when logged in with a smart flows user
- 35547 - Smart Form inside a flow is not responsive when open from a draft.
- Data Set - When editing a sample on a standard data set, fields are editable before being populated
- Data Set - When deleting a data set, the resize of the window with dependencies is not perform properly
- Data Set - Can't use Xml data fields where entity references are expected
- Data Set - When saving a data set, a warning pops up briefly
- Control Panel - External users without external ID can't be deactivated anymore
- Clicking the Login button doesn't always redirect
- Flow Builder - The data array no longer has labels in the generate document step
- Flow Builder - Testing a flow execution based on a composed template doesn't work
- Flow Builder = When testing a flow, the execution cannot be found if not logged in with the same user in both apps
- When connecting over HTTP, a better error message should be displayed
- Data fetch keeps looping forever
- Link to portal document in Content Manager doesn't work
- If no portal url, client id and client secret are set, you cannot complete portal connector setup
- Smart Form height in execution-panel not correct when Portal Login screen is showing
- When no connector is configured on a project, you can't log in with api key
- When logging in there are incrementally more api calls to the SF api
- Users count updated only when visiting the users page.
- Flows uploading to SFTP should have timeout
- Content of a document is not removed when the cleanup is processed
- Logo on login page missing